Looking for Raptor R - Will pay $150k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NYC Raptor

Reaction score
I hate to break it to you, but you’re way too late in the game for that…
Not necessarily. I got offered an R on three different occasions and all three were at 25k over. Two were guys who backed out of their orders and one was a dealer with an incoming unit. Just have to find the right dealer. To be fair, this was about a month ago. Now things may have changed since then.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
That’s only a buck 35.

#NotFlexingHardEnough

darkknight

Reaction score
Or are they part of the solution?
No they are part of the problem. Ford should produce more of the product they artificially limited to create the hype and the problems. more allocations solve this problem. Ford will also use the electric car to screw over its dealer franchises so they don’t want you buying the gasoline powered truck

EK4

Reaction score
No they are part of the problem. Ford should produce more of the product they artificially limited to create the hype and the problems. more allocations solve this problem. Ford will also use the electric car to screw over its dealer franchises so they don’t want you buying the gasoline powered truck
define the problem

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken this delivery? I am in the market with a similar price point.

To anyone else that sees this and has one available, lmk.
not heard of any here lately ( the past 2-3 weeks) seems most are on hold or are getting rescheduled build dates. my R has been in production since january with no movement. just for reference I ordered it back in july as soon as the order banks opened from a vet large dealer that got 2 allocations for 23.

Attachments

• D32751FF-6D90-4CA2-B5DC-BA5BE516E6D3.png
    D32751FF-6D90-4CA2-B5DC-BA5BE516E6D3.png
    351.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: