Looking for fully loaded 18 Screw with CA emissions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petert

Reaction score
Live in CA, will pick up out of state.

Need: Price at MSRP, 802A, tech package, moon roof, no decals.

Prefer (but don't need): Lead Foot or Magnetic, bead locks.

I looked for one about a year ago but gave up, hopefully things have calmed down a bit now.

I've tried looking on cars.com / autotrader, but the ones I've called are no longer available, sitting on lot with a huge markup even though they are listed at MSRP, etc.

Appreciate any leads / pointers.

If you are a dealer and have one available, you may text me at 760 845 7618.

Thank you,

Pete.

JonnieBear

Reaction score
Pm me I'll give you details. Not sure if it was okay to leave info around

Last edited:

BajaChaser

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can try raptorfinder.com. I was in your exact situation a week ago. CA trucks out of state are very hard to find, at least in that color with those options. I called on 60 or so trucks and finally found one in transit headed for a dealership in Blythe CA. Got it for 1K over MSRP. They even hired a third party to drive it to me (250mi). In my mind I justified the price because of out of state shipping costs and needing it now to replace my wrecked 17'. BTW, you can get any Raptor registered in CA . I found dealers with the exact truck I wanted at the right price out of state that refused to ship to CA do their misinformation from Ford, as I understand it. Good luck!

Last edited:

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve always wondered what else does a vehicle need just to be in Cali vs rest of USA.. I think it’s all made up

BajaChaser

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve always wondered what else does a vehicle need just to be in Cali vs rest of USA.. I think it’s all made up

A Raptor needs nothing. They're all CA compliant. Its just a box checked when ordering. The emissions stickers all say California Emissions on them. But the dealers I talked to won't ship here. Many on FRF have registered out of state Raptors in CA. Theres just a process to go through. Not a big deal. Several threads on here have covered this.

Kjc

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A Raptor needs nothing. They're all CA compliant. Its just a box checked when ordering. The emissions stickers all say California Emissions on them. But the dealers I talked to won't ship here. Many on FRF have registered out of state Raptors in CA. Theres just a process to go through. Not a big deal. Several threads on here have covered this.

What he said...

KWT

Reaction score
Exactly, there’s no such thing as CA emission compliant raptor..