WWFRFD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CW McCall

CW McCall

Reaction score
I've been texting with the dealer back and forth since yesterday. I told them no markup and if they've got $10k on the table, friggin' take it, ya know? And the guy is like "well we'd rather develop a customer relationship" LOL. Look at these saints, turning down an extra $7k just to build a relationship. I told him that my relationship isn't worth the $7k it would cost them OR the $3k it would cost me.

At any rate, I told him to text me when it actually shows up because I will definitely go look at it but pretty sure the checkbook is staying home on this one. I appreciate all the feedback! I am a disappointment to Smurf for sure, but I'll join the club soon enough.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I've been texting with the dealer back and forth since yesterday. I told them no markup and if they've got $10k on the table, friggin' take it, ya know? And the guy is like "well we'd rather develop a customer relationship" LOL. Look at these saints, turning down an extra $7k just to build a relationship. I told him that my relationship isn't worth the $7k it would cost them OR the $3k it would cost me.

At any rate, I told him to text me when it actually shows up because I will definitely go look at it but pretty sure the checkbook is staying home on this one. I appreciate all the feedback! I am a disappointment to Smurf for sure, but I'll join the club soon enough.
Hell no, my soon to be new Raptah ownin’ brutha ! You’re keeping the channel open, and that’s what you need to do. Bait that hook and keep them interested in that lure. Then when it comes in, you go in there with a hard line, no more than: value. Stick to it, and if it comes together, you take that $hit and GO.

If you don’t like the Ginger-Rap, someone here will snap it up when you’re ready to slide into the #NotBlackEnough Rap.

#StayStrong
#NoMallFinder

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell no, my soon to be new Raptah ownin’ brutha ! You’re keeping the channel open, and that’s what you need to do. Bait that hook and keep them interested in that lure. Then when it comes in, you go in there with a hard line, no more than: value. Stick to it, and if it comes together, you take that $hit and GO.

If you don’t like the Ginger-Rap, someone here will snap it up when you’re ready to slide into the #NotBlackEnough Rap.

#StayStrong
#NoMallFinder
Yep this. Bait as many hooks as you can. One of them has to get a hit. Good luck. I’d be very cautious of any dealer saying MSRP. Those days seem to be gone until more production comes up. People just made $$ on housing and low interest rates and they have money to burn on ADM’s

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep this. Bait as many hooks as you can. One of them has to get a hit. Good luck. I’d be very cautious of any dealer saying MSRP. Those days seem to be gone until more production comes up. People just made $$ on housing and low interest rates and they have money to burn on ADM’s
And exactly this, stay the course!

OP
OP
CW McCall

CW McCall

Reaction score

#StayStrong
#NoMallFinder
Can we get #NoMallFinder trending? LOVE IT.

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like one of the post says either you have one or you don't. In todays market it will be hard to get a dealer to sell at MSRP I waited almost a year for my order and never got an allocation another customers order showed up and he backed out. If I wanted it it was 15K over I bought it at that because I knew I was not getting one at MSRP these truck are highly sought after if you dont buy it someone else will with mark up. Take the deal and enjoy your truck you got to pay to play.image-03-08-22-21-05.jpeg

paulywood

Reaction score
Great thread - I'm in a similar predicament, but am also juggling a 22 Tundra TRD Pro arriving any day as well. I know the Raptor is in a different class, and although it's not my 37pp that I ordered, it has everything else I ordered (except, I forgot to upgrade from the subaru-looking wheels) lol

Hope to pickup tomorrow!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 7.26.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 7.26.39 AM.png
    506.7 KB · Views: 13

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free