Eyeing a 2021 Raptor - looking for some input

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don’t feed the monkey, be patient and don’t pay over msrp no matter what.

Historically if you own the truck for awhile, msrp on a Raptor really isn’t a bad deal. You can get up to 10% off msrp or so at the lowest, but that’s in the Midwest towards the end of the model cycle. I got my ‘20, msrp of 74k, for about 8k under sticker in 6/20, but that was knowing the G3 was around the corner. The best you’ll do for the next 2 years will likely be msrp unless the economy takes a dive.

It’s only money though, and these really are amazing trucks. If you love big screens and tech, hold out for a G3.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don’t feed the monkey, be patient and don’t pay over msrp no matter what.

Historically if you own the truck for awhile, msrp on a Raptor really isn’t a bad deal. You can get up to 10% off msrp or so at the lowest, but that’s in the Midwest towards the end of the model cycle. I got my ‘20, msrp of 74k, for about 8k under sticker in 6/20, but that was knowing the G3 was around the corner. The best you’ll do for the next 2 years will likely be msrp unless the economy takes a dive.

It’s only money though, and these really are amazing trucks. If you love big screens and tech, hold out for a G3.
If the Raptor R gets produced and in some volume which isn’t likely. It could force the standard Raptor to be more negotiable. I love the sound of that the standard Raptor lol. Is any Raptor standard? Negotiable meaning maybe a few bucks off MSRP in a year or two and in some cases invoice. Invoice deals pop up mid lifecycle. But they still don’t grow on tree’s.

Skawty2Hawty

Reaction score
Sorry to say guys, but the "oh, good luck finding a 21' model" is false. Was just curious, so I popped on CarGurus, at least 50 available.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to say guys, but the "oh, good luck finding a 21' model" is false. Was just curious, so I popped on CarGurus, at least 50 available.
They are most likely sold units. They still put them on website even though they are presold just FYI

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Alot of them are pre populated from from the dealer website. Most of the dealerships show trucks but are pre sold units. These are likely the trucks folks ordered months ago and are waiting for.