Looking for a dealer with a 2022 37"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No shenanigans here, my friend! I'm pretty sure that I'm both yours AND WKUSMC's guy in MN. The price will be as promised, and not a penny over.
Matt my man! I was talking about the Louisiana deal I had before I hooked up with you. Not worried at all!

OP
OP
B

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could not take the disappointment anymore so to soothe my frustration I purchased this Roush Raptor yesterday until my 22 comes in.

Attachments

• 66130553904__68DB90DC-60F5-41AA-B7BE-31C0B7537ECE.jpg
    66130553904__68DB90DC-60F5-41AA-B7BE-31C0B7537ECE.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 55
OP
OP
B

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting - when I was inquiring about this used Roush they tried to sell me a Gen 3 at $35k over. The price on this used Roush one was more than fair based on what has been going on in the used market.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is for the people like me that agreed to pay an ADM, but prior to reading the link, read my experience yesterday. I went to the dealer to check status of the 37 I ordered in July and while I was waiting for the SM, a guy approached me in the showroom. He saw me pull into the lot in my 2019 Raptor and told me he just agreed to buy an identical truck with 29k miles and was waiting for it to be washed. He had been looking for a used Raptor for 3 months. Now sit down, he told me he paid $95k plus T&L for the truck. Now back to the ADM, although the deal isn’t over until it’s over, because I can afford it, I have zero regrets about paying a 5k ADM, especially after reading this;

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could not take the disappointment anymore so to soothe my frustration I purchased this Roush Raptor yesterday until my 22 comes in.
Ken Grody is the last dealership I would expect to see a fair deal…
Congrats on your rig. Enjoy !!!

ziggy2022

Reaction score
Ken Grody is the last dealership I would expect to see a fair deal…
Congrats on your rig. Enjoy !!!
Just did a search for Ken Grody on here because I got an odd feeling after looking at their site and seeing a ton of Raptors for sale at "MSRP", but they're all customized with ADD bumpers and Method whels and Nitto tires that look too big, yet there's no mention of this on the window sticker. Put my hackles up cuz something doesn't seem right.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just did a search for Ken Grody on here because I got an odd feeling after looking at their site and seeing a ton of Raptors for sale at "MSRP", but they're all customized with ADD bumpers and Method whels and Nitto tires that look too big, yet there's no mention of this on the window sticker. Put my hackles up cuz something doesn't seem right.
Not to mention the paint-to-match fenders/bumpers on some. But...but, this is some folks cup of tea.