Looking for a dealer with a 2022 37"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My guess is that since you implicitly told them charging ADM was ok when you accepted the initial $10k, they thought "hey, supply and demand, why not ask for an extra $20k, someone will do it"

Personally, I would tell them to go F themselves but, then again, I would have already told them to go F themselves at the initial $10k.

I think there's a thread here for dealers charging MSRP...maybe check that out if you're willing to travel. Otherwise, I'd try smaller town dealers. In my experience the service is better there because they actually rely on repeat customers as opposed to the bigger cities where they just want to move the vehicle and could care less if you ever come back. Flip side is they may not have the allocations.

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they cashed your check for $100, and you have that paperwork, that's a contract. You have an offer, acceptance and consideration. I guess now you get to see how far you want to push it. That can be a double edged sword though, as they could come back later and say here's your truck, even though you went and found another one. I'd get a cancellation in writing if you do want to get one from another dealer, plus a refund of your deposit.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not on the contract then no agreement on price. Should of wrote MSRP plus tax dmv fees no adm
I’m still expecting shenanigans on my signed stuff, but there’s nothing I can do about it until the truck gets built and delivered. I’m honestly tired of worrying about

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m still expecting shenanigans on my signed stuff, but there’s nothing I can do about it until the truck gets built and delivered. I’m honestly tired of worrying about
I would hang tight and when time comes negotiate best as you can or I would contact the owner of the dealer as well. I hate not knowing, if you get robbed just love the truck and enjoy!