Looking at used 14 w/83k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in Annapolis so not far. Is yours red? If so probably not my first choice as I prefer black. There is a black 13 roush sc'd w/94K at a used car lot on King St in Arlington but it looks like the front end got caved at some point.

That looks like a legit roush. Mine doesn’t have the head rests or decals on the outside. That one doesn’t have the roush exhaust. I also have a JDM tune bc the roush one sucks.

OP
OP
d.p

d.p

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I get time I might go over there but I would prefer to avoid lots like that. I always see them as selling lipstick on pig cars and trucks if you know what I mean.

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I get time I might go over there but I would prefer to avoid lots like that. I always see them as selling lipstick on pig cars and trucks if you know what I mean.
They do give off a scummy vibe. Although probably the same practices as any other dealer. I bought mine from a ford dealer in Jackson hole and drove it back.

V1ROTATE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some more pics. Not sure what going on the cab edge in between the bed.
I looked at a truck with this. the One I looked at had some sort of PPF in that same area. My 2012 doesn’t have it but it may have been included from the factory. The rust bucket I looked at was deteriorating in the same manner. As far as the hitch, my guess is that is terribly bubbling rust, painted over with black rattle can along with most of the underside. As a member said, removing spot rust and using a quality chassis paint is great maintenance on these trucks, but this appears to just be painted over to cover the rust. I wouldnt trust a dealer that tire shines the spare tire under the truck for photos.

Wampa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well if you want to make a road trip out of it, here is his truck.
Thanks for sharing.

@d.p not sure your plans but I have a build thread on mine and a folder with full service history from 2015. I know you're far but if there's any specific pictures or videos you'd like to see happy to help

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.

@d.p not sure your plans but I have a build thread on mine and a folder with full service history from 2015. I know you're far but if there's any specific pictures or videos you'd like to see happy to help
How do you like the deavers ?

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have deavers also and theyre amazing except for their coating which sucks. I haven’t had them on long and they already have rust. I did a light coat of waxoyl but i guess i should have taken time to take them apart and do each one.
Worth the money? I’m debating them and shocks or getting a gen3

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Worth the money? I’m debating them and shocks or getting a gen3

Other than the coating they do a great job. My oe leafs were shot so these are like a night and day difference. They didnt budge while i hauled some wood and on take offs i dont seem to get any wheel hop now. I dont have anywhere to use them to their potential so i cant really help on that part.