Looking at used 14 w/83k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Other than the coating they do a great job. My oe leafs were shot so these are like a night and day difference. They didnt budge while i hauled some wood and on take offs i dont seem to get any wheel hop now. I dont have anywhere to use them to their potential so i cant really help on that part.
Just looking for a better ride and getting some of the power down from the supercharger

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Other than the coating they do a great job. My oe leafs were shot so these are like a night and day difference. They didnt budge while i hauled some wood and on take offs i dont seem to get any wheel hop now. I dont have anywhere to use them to their potential so i cant really help on that part.
What did they end up costing shipping and all, I'm really considering some

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Just looking for a better ride and getting some of the power down from the supercharger

They ride great on the highway and over the bumpy dirt roads here.

What did they end up costing shipping and all, I'm really considering some

I believe i paid $1631 shipped from stage 3, i also had it shipped to my shop where i have a forklift so idk if that made any difference

Wampa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like the deavers ?
Love them, great (arguably required modification). A couple things to mention, as stated by others, coating is horrendous. I bought them new and installed 2020 and they look fully rusted.

The other is make sure to figure out what you need. SD vs HD and height. Depending on tire size, mid travel, chase rack, towing, etc. Are all things you should consider.

OP
OP
d.p

d.p

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I did not. Holidays, family and all that has got me preoccupied. If it were closer I’d go look but I just didn’t have the time right now for a 6 hour round trip roadie.

Tough buying one sight unseen and me being lazy I would prefer one closer so will see what if anything shows up.

Looks like the SC’d sold as well.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This one popped up, more miles and more $$$ up and terrain probably my second favorite color so may go check it out.

Looks like they upgraded to sync 3 and have gen2 wheels on it so probably someone in the know so to speak. But why halogen headlights? No xenon’s?

It looks to be a 800A Raptor with the ford my touch screen(Plus package?) but no navigation(801a package)

The 801A package included: 10 way power seats, heat and cold seats, navigation, HIDs and a few other items.
Based off the trailer brake controller the Raptor appears to have the Plus package which was the Rear view camera and trailer brake controller.

Or, they swapped lights for a quick buck, but since the Dash screen doesn't have a navigation button I'm leaning towards the 800A theory lol

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
This one popped up, more miles and more $$$ up and terrain probably my second favorite color so may go check it out.

Looks like they upgraded to sync 3 and have gen2 wheels on it so probably someone in the know so to speak. But why halogen headlights? No xenon’s?

Terrain…even better !! Lol.

Yeah its the 800a i believe. Mines the 801a and has all the goodies minus the hood decal. If you really want the projector style they sometimes pop up for sale when they swap out to morimotos etc.

Price seems a bit high but thats what you pay for the best color ever lol jk jk. Id say closer to 28-30k would be a more reasonable price if its clean. The market is still a bit fucky in places.

OP
OP
d.p

d.p

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I liked the terrain back in the day with black wheels and super dark tint. Hate halogens and for it not having 801a I do think the price is high.