Looking at my first Raptor, 5.4 or 6.2??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you add 6 and 2 together you get 8, which is the number of good fortune and wealth in Chinese numerology. 5 plus 4 equals 9, which translates into limp noodle or something.
Hope this was helpful!

Uh... No. Your translation of 8 is correct but your translation of 9 is incorrect. 9 is pronounced "jiu" which literally sounds like the word "long" in Chinese. Therefore, it stands for longevity.

Truck Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Too much! The fumes from the 6.2 cure acne, how much more proof do you need?

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Uh... No. Your translation of 8 is correct but your translation of 9 is incorrect. 9 is pronounced "jiu" which literally sounds like the word "long" in Chinese. Therefore, it stands for longevity.

I never expected that there would be anyone on here who would catch that!

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not from Taipei but I'm sure they are. In my town, Hsinchu, we have 100NT (Taiwan's currency) haircuts, which is the equivalent of about 3 USD. Oh, and they also vacuum your neck area and your head afterwards. Pretty genius.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I'm not from Taipei but I'm sure they are. In my town, Hsinchu, we have 100NT (Taiwan's currency) haircuts, which is the equivalent of about 3 USD. Oh, and they also vacuum your neck area and your head afterwards. Pretty genius.

that's what i'm talking about! gotta get rid of those little prickly bastards that haunt you all day until you shower.