Live Valve suspension Controllers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nermol

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the SDI e-clik, or the DSC Sport suspension controllers?
Seems like an easy way to improve performance using the live valve technology.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had SDI’s E-Clik on my truck for 2 years. It’s probably the best mod / money spent that I did to my truck. Well worth the price. Get SDI to revalve your shocks too.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
DSc is awesome for Porsche. The G out button sounds cool. Let hear some real world reviews people.

OP
OP
N

nermol

Reaction score
I’ve had SDI’s E-Clik on my truck for 2 years. It’s probably the best mod / money spent that I did to my truck. Well worth the price. Get SDI to revalve your shocks too

How would you describe the improvement?
How are you using the modes?
Do you find you are tweaking the customization settings (comfort, roll, pitch, braking, acceleration, and steering) very often? Or is it good from factory, or set and forget?

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How would you describe the improvement?
How are you using the modes?
Do you find you are tweaking the customization settings (comfort, roll, pitch, braking, acceleration, and steering) very often? Or is it good from factory, or set and forget?
100% better than my stock 3.0 FRS shocks. I know this for fact as when I ran Baja on an EXO Run, I bottomed a lot. Once the SDI ECik system was installed, I haven’t bottomed since.

Same with comfort level on road. The truck feels like a Caddy now. I’m not saying that to try and sell anyone on buying the system, just my opinion.

I only use road and desert (Baja).
On road, I have the gauge set to full comfort, I usually see 0s or 1s at all 4 corners. If I turn hard, might see 2s or 3s.

Desert (Baja), I have the gauge set about midway between half and three quarters. About 2:00 on a clock face. I like the way the truck handles. I usually see 4s or 5s on smoother stuff in Baja, and 6s or 7s, in rougher terrain. I’m sure it even gets to 8, 9, or 10s, but when the terrain gets brutal, I’m concentrating on driving, not looking at a gauge, LOL. But as I mentioned, haven’t bottomed yet.

The other settings I have fooled around with until I liked it, and they are set. It will stay with those settings until you manually change it. Once you’re happy, no need to fiddle with it.

On a scale of 1 - 10, I would rate it a 10. It does to the suspension what Goose Tuned does to the motor! About the only drawback is total price, and the truck being laid up for shock revalve (and make sure if you get the revalve, tell SDI you want YOUR shocks back. It will take longer, but better than getting somebody else’s shocks, which might be nicked up more).

Springer01

Reaction score
100% better than my stock 3.0 FRS shocks. I know this for fact as when I ran Baja on an EXO Run, I bottomed a lot. Once the SDI ECik system was installed, I haven’t bottomed since.

Same with comfort level on road. The truck feels like a Caddy now. I’m not saying that to try and sell anyone on buying the system, just my opinion.

I only use road and desert (Baja).
On road, I have the gauge set to full comfort, I usually see 0s or 1s at all 4 corners. If I turn hard, might see 2s or 3s.

Desert (Baja), I have the gauge set about midway between half and three quarters. About 2:00 on a clock face. I like the way the truck handles. I usually see 4s or 5s on smoother stuff in Baja, and 6s or 7s, in rougher terrain. I’m sure it even gets to 8, 9, or 10s, but when the terrain gets brutal, I’m concentrating on driving, not looking at a gauge, LOL. But as I mentioned, haven’t bottomed yet.

The other settings I have fooled around with until I liked it, and they are set. It will stay with those settings until you manually change it. Once you’re happy, no need to fiddle with it.

On a scale of 1 - 10, I would rate it a 10. It does to the suspension what Goose Tuned does to the motor! About the only drawback is total price, and the truck being laid up for shock revalve (and make sure if you get the revalve, tell SDI you want YOUR shocks back. It will take longer, but better than getting somebody else’s shocks, which might be nicked up more).
What shocks or shock/spring setup are you running with e-click? I am assuming 3.0 FRS since you referred to them, but wanted to make sure.

Last edited:

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so , aftermarket 3.0 fox racing shocks with the external reservoirs?

or shocks that came on the truck. when you say stock fox this confuses people including myself
Sorry, didn’t think it was confusing. The stock Raptor Fox shocks are Live Valves, IMO.

Yes, FRS - Fox Racing Series 3.0 shocks, roughly $7500 for the four, unless you catch a sale somewhere.

SDI revalved them. They don’t tell you what they do, or what oil they claim “Special Sauce”, they use. If I were to speculate / guess, they weld the original flow holes shut, and add new holes, and use a combination of shock oils. It works well.