Gen2 Live Valve Shocks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

citbriz

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what the part numbers are for the Live valve shocks on 2019 GEN2 supercrew cab.
I have looked and without pictures I am not sure which part numbers are correct. I dont want to get the upgraded shocks from fox I would like to buy all new factory live valve shocks oem.

OP
OP
C

citbriz

Reaction score
Thank you very much I don't know if my internet ability is broken or what but no matter how I searched I never got those part numbers for 2019 2020 raptor. I would like to know how you searched it up and found it. Found all parts on tasca thanks to your efforts!

Last edited:

GenDos19

Reaction score
Thank you very much I don't know if my internet ability is broken or what but no matter how I searched I never got those part numbers for 2019 2020 raptor. I would like to know how you searched it up and found it. Found all parts on tasca thanks to your efforts!
Did you order and receive these part numbers, if so can you confirm they are correct?

From the parts counter at my local dealer, I was provided the same two part numbers for the 18125's (rears?) but I have two slightly different part numbers for the 18124's (fronts?). Want to confirm I'm ordering the right parts since it seems to challenging to identify the proper OE replacements for the live valves Fox shocks. Even the dealership parts counter didn't seem confident.

Thank you!