Line-X in the wheel wells and bed avg price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've called three different line-x places and for standard line-x i was quoted 480 for the bed and anywhere from 125-175 extra for the premium. All three places weren't too keen on doing the wheel wells and one flat out said they wouldn't do it, the other two quoted me 200-250 per wheel well. they recommend i use a rubberized undercoating. i've seen a bunch of guys use line x and i like that it'll hold up. are these prices reasonable? as far as the wheel wells go is it worth the extra 500 or so? or should i find some sort of rubberized undercoat in a can?

WaltDoGG

Reaction score
The price for the bed seems about average. I paid $595 for line-x premium on my bed. The price for the wheel wells seems a bit steep though. I was quoted $150 for both if done at the same time as the bed or $250 by themselves. That being said, I love the line-x on my wheel wells and my guy had no reservations doing them.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
seems right, I paid 450$ plus 150$ for wheel wells.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ray,

I am also in Northern VA and I can't find anyone to do it. Something about the spray coming out of the nozzle at too much pressure and thus too dangerous.

However, there is a place in southern maryland that will do the wheel wells for $60 per. Great Price. I may make the drive.

BTW, the quote for your bed is right on. I came from a Tundra and had it sprayed for around $500.

I've called three different line-x places and for standard line-x i was quoted 480 for the bed and anywhere from 125-175 extra for the premium. All three places weren't too keen on doing the wheel wells and one flat out said they wouldn't do it, the other two quoted me 200-250 per wheel well. they recommend i use a rubberized undercoating. i've seen a bunch of guys use line x and i like that it'll hold up. are these prices reasonable? as far as the wheel wells go is it worth the extra 500 or so? or should i find some sort of rubberized undercoat in a can?

Coloraptor

Reaction score
I was quoted $150 for both wheel wells and I have had it done since September and it still looks great.

OP
OP
ray101381

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ray,

I am also in Northern VA and I can't find anyone to do it. Something about the spray coming out of the nozzle at too much pressure and thus too dangerous.

However, there is a place in southern maryland that will do the wheel wells for $60 per. Great Price. I may make the drive.

BTW, the quote for your bed is right on. I came from a Tundra and had it sprayed for around $500.

where in southerm md? i called the line-x in waldorf and he said he'd do it but for 200 per side. id def make the drive, i live in old town alexandria so maryland is really close to me.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought I paid a lot for the wheel wells. I paid like $250 for both then another $75 for the premium. So around $325 for both wheel wells. It would have been cheaper if I did the bed, so he could do it all at once, but I went bedrug. At $325 it was pricey but worth it IMO. I wouldn't pay more though. $500 is absolutely nuts!