Line-X gripe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

203kris

Reaction score
I don't blame you for being annoyed by the sticker, but I agree not to take it out on Line-X. When I had my truck done it came out sticker free. The only emblem they put on my truck was the yellow one in the bed, with the explanation that it was there for warranty purposes. Yea I didn't care for it, but on the chance that they were being 100% honest I just sprayed it with Plasti-Dip. Now it's a fairly invisible flat black, and if I need to do anything with it I can peel off the spray.

RPM6000

Reaction score
If I didnt put it on my truck, there is no ******* way you or anyone else is. I hate when dealers put their sticker, labels or whatever on your car. Annoys the shit outta me.

I agree i told my salesmen when i come to pick up my truck it better not have any stickers or any thing on my truck. Its nothing against my dealer, but its my truck i am the only one to put any thing on it.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree i told my salesmen when i come to pick up my truck it better not have any stickers or any thing on my truck. Its nothing against my dealer, but its my truck i am the only one to put any thing on it.

I did the same thing, even wrote it into the contract.

drraptor

Reaction score
Went out to truck after paying to see the big sticker on my rear glass. Pulled it off and threw it away immediately. Didn't care much for that...

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did not bother me that much and they did a very nice job. I completely understand anyone that does not find this okay though.