Line-X gripe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this, as I totally agree. I have written in my contract specifically that the dealer will put NO decals on my truck, but I'm sure they are subbing out my Line-X job, so I'm calling them right now to avoid this. I understand how some might think this is minor, but it comes down to getting what you pay for/agree to. I don't want to be a rolling advertisement either.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
their logo on the liner of the bed itself i can see, most products you buy has the companys logo on it somewhere. bedrugs, tonneau covers, wheels, heck your raptor has ford logos on it, and Ford isn't paying you for sponsorship.

but the window decal is definitely too far and uncalled for.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was told the plastic piece in the bed is for warranty, but any good owner would have the receipt in the owners manual like me. As for the window sticker I was pissed too. I pulled over on the way home and took it off. Like the OP said if they would have just given me a sticker I would have probably placed it some where... maybe, but should be my choice.

OP
OP
bL1X

bL1X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see so many of you agree. I am OCD when it comes to my things and the way other people treat them. I knew this was the correct forum to become a member of and actually use. Like minded people and all that.
Thing is - because of the deceptive way it was installed, I didn't realize it was there until I was walking out of Taco Bell (half way home) cuz they didn't give me enough fire sauce in the drive-thru lol. I saw that giant yellow sticker on my back window and my head nearly exploded. I drove an hour passed a rhino liner shop to get line-x. I considered driving all the way back but decided not to. They already had my money and I was way too angry. Making that drive would've just made me angrier.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Same goes for Dealership decals...Not on any of my vehicles!

I asked for no dealership branding as well. The service dept. forgot and put it on there. My salesman freaked and made them remove it lol. He came clean with me later.

Tautog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yah, my linex place put the label on my window also but not when I wasn't looking. They did a great job so no big deal for me however I do understand!

OP
OP
bL1X

bL1X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just put gay pride stickers on their company vehicles... Lol

-Greg

Perfect - I'll look into that - lol! ...or maybe some FRF stickers ... JUST KIDDING! I would never involve this site in such shenanigans.

Last edited: