Brake Line Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sinacra

Reaction score
Happy Friday. How’s everyone doing?

Unsurprisingly, the truck I recently bought had to go to the shop after I started hearing some unsavory grinding noises. But before that can be diagnosed, it appears that my driver side brake line is and has been rubbing on front wheel. So that needs to be replaced. Unfortunately the place it’s at is having trouble sourcing one as it won’t be a stock brake line because my truck is lifted (not sure how much. 3”-6”). Couldn’t get any details from the tech yet, as he didn’t get back to me, so I wanted to drop this post here and see if anyone could offer any ideas where I could get some brake lines. I will of course provide updates when I have them.

Now, you might ask, why not just ask the previous owner. Well, because the f***er disappeared off the face of the planet. He left me a host of issues to deal with besides this one… don’t want to get into it. So as of now he’s not an option.

I’ll be calling around when I get the chance but if anyone has any suggestions, I’d love to hear them. Thank you all for your time.

Last edited:

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Raptors shouldn't ever be lifted 3 to 6 inches! I would take the time and money to put it back to stock. You will be able to have more options on brake lines and a better looking and riding truck. JMOP

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Need more details on said lifted prius. Pictures would be great. Also what year?

Crown has aftermarket brake lines that you can custom order length.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A NAPA shop should be able to make you a perfect replacement for your damaged brake line if you bring it to them.