Lightweight 17 Inch Wheel Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone run a Method 313 with a 37 inch tire on a truck with factory fenders?

Fyatrk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems like more and more people are asking about wheel weights lately so I wanted to start an ongoing sheet that I'll continue to add to as more options become available. These were some that I could think of off the top of my head. If you know of any other options post em and I'll add them to the sheet. Please list the following:
Brand:
Model:
Size:
Offset:
Weight:
Load Rating:

I'm trying to keep the weights below 28lbs to be on the list
View attachment 121713
What’s the weight on the 2019 Ford Forged OEM Beadlock vs the previous Beadlocks?

ChrisZski

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
big thanks to Pacific Wheel, got my 313's in today.

jmImrJm.jpg

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ride quality & MPG were a side benefit to the lighter rims! The "19" stock bead lockers look lighter than the "17-18" stock bead lockers that I have, which I have set aside as an off road set w/ KM3'S.

I liked the looks of the Method 313's, but Iiked the look of the titanium Venomrex 602's w/ Ruby Red even better.

No longer does the rear end kick out on bumpy interstate turns & my mpg has improved at least 1 mpg w/ stock KO2'S.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What’s the difference between those and the 702s .
Looks wise not much but the 313 is flow forged so it’s much lighter with the same load rating. The 702 does have the bead grip technology so if you air down a lot it might be a good option

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks wise not much but the 313 is flow forged so it’s much lighter with the same load rating. The 702 does have the bead grip technology so if you air down a lot it might be a good option
Will Method offer the 702 in anything besides the zero offset (6x135)?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rob O

Reaction score
I thought the 313 had bead seats ('bead grip') as well? Basically the same wheel as 702, just using more modern flow form construction for weight savings?

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I thought the 313 had bead seats ('bead grip') as well? Basically the same wheel as 702, just using more modern flow form construction for weight savings?

It's not the "bead grip" tech they use on the 700 series trail wheels. It does have some little ridges but no to the extent of the "bead grip" wheels.
Bead grip 702 left, 313 right
IMG_4018.jpg IMG_4019.jpg