Lightweight 17 Inch Wheel Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone love the MR313 specifically? Flow formed. Strong. Lightweight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the weight and offset of the MR313's, if I order another set of wheels for my truck, it'll be those ones. I had some 0 offset wheels that rubbed a little and I didn't like that they stuck out a little bit beyond the fenders. I think for a truck that doesn't see anything more extreme than gravel/dirt roads they will be fine.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Titan7 (forged) is coming soon and it should be plenty light.

truck-cr-jpg.123498

Boyser

Reaction score
I bought it here https://www.evilmanufacturing.com/brakes/r1-concepts-bbk-76w8x

Their own word

"New from R1 Concepts for the 2017+ Ford SVT Raptor is the Forged Series Big Brake Kit that will allow you to run a 17" Wheel. The front kit boasts a massive 356mm Rotor matched up with a Forged Aluminum 6-Piston Caliper while the rear boasts a 330mm Rotor Matched up to a Forged Aluminum 4-Piston Caliper."

:banana-mario:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to talked to these guys before and I swear I get diff info from them every time I talk to them.

Anyway, how do you like it? what year is your Raptor? Does their rear caliper account for the parking brake?

I bought it here https://www.evilmanufacturing.com/brakes/r1-concepts-bbk-76w8x

Their own word

"New from R1 Concepts for the 2017+ Ford SVT Raptor is the Forged Series Big Brake Kit that will allow you to run a 17" Wheel. The front kit boasts a massive 356mm Rotor matched up with a Forged Aluminum 6-Piston Caliper while the rear boasts a 330mm Rotor Matched up to a Forged Aluminum 4-Piston Caliper."

:banana-mario:

Boyser

Reaction score
Oh yes, its improve brake ability on the road by 20% but offroading not that much difference from OEM brake, and I got 19' so electronic parking with rear caliper.

Call them again, due to R1 just created something that would fit in small wheel so my truck is the first of its kind with the kit. I been through a LOT since March and just be able to make it all work by end of June. :emotions122:

*PS* R1 BBK for 17" wheel, WILL NOT fit all 17" wheel LOL. :33:

I have to talked to these guys before and I swear I get diff info from them every time I talk to them.

Anyway, how do you like it? what year is your Raptor? Does their rear caliper account for the parking brake?