Lightweight 17 Inch Wheel Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It seems like more and more people are asking about wheel weights lately so I wanted to start an ongoing sheet that I'll continue to add to as more options become available. These were some that I could think of off the top of my head. If you know of any other options post em and I'll add them to the sheet. Please list the following:
Brand:
Model:
Size:
Offset:
Weight:
Load Rating:

I'm trying to keep the weights below 28lbs to be on the list

Light 17 inch.JPG

Last edited:

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Pacific Wheel Great list. I think load ratings might be helpful as well since that might play a part in choosing between wheels of similar weights if you’re going for perceived strength and low weight. It’s also often telling if one manufacturer doesn’t provide certain metrics.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Pacific Wheel Great list. I think load ratings might be helpful as well since that might play a part in choosing between wheels of similar weights if you’re going for perceived strength and low weight. It’s also often telling if one manufacturer doesn’t provide certain metrics.

I can get most of them added soon. The only one lacking on the list is the RR2 at 2100lbs. The rest are 2400lbs or higher. I'll work on the specs in my free time.

Edit: Load Ratings added

Last edited:

MEATSWORD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The RR2-V show 2500#,RR2-S is the replacement for the RR2 not sure on weight.....

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score