Lifted Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Us street kings need to stick together. Your truck, your rules.

:happy160:

So, the questions is: Chris and I have attended both Snoballs - does that still mean my truck is still a "Street Queen"?

.... and .... go ...

I've got the brush marks, tree marks, all other kinda marks to prove she's been off road. I just haven't had the opportunity to jump her yet...

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:supergay: poor raptor. Hope u get it figured out but I would take that lift and tires off.

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ironically, you will be doing the same mods, glass fenders and hammering the firewall pinch seams, that you have to do to make 37's fit on a stock raptor.
If you could put some dodge towing mirrors on there it'd really complete the look...

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2010 Ford Raptor Lifted 21inch from tire to fender 60in from ground to fender, 52in fromground to headlamp, and 38in from ground to rear bumper, Toyo M/T Open Country tires 40x 15.50R 20 LT Fuel custom Matt finish rims Fox racing Shocks Back up Camera Navigation Leather Metallic paint and 30K in Lift this Raptor has been set up like no other the ultimate off roader. This Raptor has the looks and the capability second to none it will not last please call Teddy with any questions 727 808 3284

With only one previous owner, this automobile is ready for you.This is a smoke-free automobile.There is no damage evident on this vehicle.This is a garage kept vehicle.The engine on this vehicle is running properly.This vehicle has no known defects.The exterior of this vehicle is extra clean.Extra clean interior. Absolutely no rips, odors or abuse.The tires on this vehicle appear to have no wear at all.The mileage represented on this vehicle is accurate.There are no signs of prior damage on this vehicle.There are no noticeable dings on the exterior of this vehicle.This vehicle has a smooth shifting transmission.All power equipment is functioning properly.

(Ebay listing description)

Has been setup like no other off-roader. Um it was set up better stock....
Has looks and capability second to none....................Right..........:ROFLJest:
There is no damage evident on this vehicle..........Well I can find some
Absolutely no rips, odors or abuse..............Again, 21 INCH LIFT ON A RAPTOR!!