Let’s Tawk Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Avery makes beautiful custom Berber Matts

Very high quality. They will embroider whatever you want.

I’ve run them in my jeeps.

Your wife will thank you.

Nice mats for sure but no Raptor logos

*Avery’s offers General Motors and Cummins licensed products, other make and model names CANNOT be embroidered due to copyright and trademark laws. To see all of our GM and Cummins logos select "Logo Embroidery" as your option above.

Hobert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the stock ones a lot. They are usually dirty or just pressure washed so I don't notice the scuffs...

Bjoeaull

Reaction score
I've had both weather tech and Husky mats. I'm starting to prefer the husky ones myself. Feel softer and don't seem to curl as bad. Although I really like the stock ones so I can't justify replacing them.

But to help with your original question. I think the main issue might be the color of the mats more than the material. Anything black is going to show more chalky dirtiness. You may need to get gray.

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the stock ones a lot. They are usually dirty or just pressure washed so I don't notice the scuffs...

I just throw them in the back when I go through a touchless car wash.