Leather/Cloth Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor77

Reaction score
So I just picked up my 2011 Supercrew Raptor...got it through Military Sales as part of a raffle deal. It was prepositioned stock, wasn't allowed to choose any packages/parts I wanted added on. It didn't come with the Luxury Package and I was told the seats would be cloth only. When the folks picked it up for me (I'm still deployed in Afghanland) I saw through skype they were leather seats...sadly...they weren't heated leather seats...does anyone know if I can still do a mod to the truck to get heat going to my seats? Maybe get the dual climate zone feature added too? I'll be heading to Alaska next year and am not looking forward to having ice cold leather to sit on every morning...although I did get the remote start added so maybe that will help a bit. Anywhoo...just curious.

Also...if anyone got the ambient lighting added...where the heck is it and how do you work it on the Raptor? All this high tech stuff is hard to figure out...youtube only has the ambient light instructions for mustangs and platinums...i think the set up is different in the Raptor...I told the folks to get a block of instructions but the Ford dude didn't even know how to work it!!:shocked:

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I think it is dual CC already on all trucks. The seats are leather with kinda cloth on the sides of the center leather. The base truck is still a very nice truck.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I think it is dual CC already on all trucks. The seats are leather with kinda cloth on the sides of the center leather. The base truck is still a very nice truck.

Nope the Dual CC is part of the Lux Pkg ONLY
And it would be a major swap out of parts to add.
The heated seat option is also part of that Pkg.
Heating elements/pads can be added pretty easy.

RAPTOR LUXURY PACKAGE (55L)
Availability:
• Optional on Raptor
Includes:
• Unique 40/console/40, 10-Way Power Driver and Passenger
Seats with Heat and Driver Memory
• DEATC – Dual Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
• Sony® Audio with Multi CD
• Powerfold®/Heated/Signal/Driver-Dimming Memory Sideview
Mirrors, body-colored
• Power Adjustable Pedals
• Memory System – Power Adjustable Pedals, Power Mirrors,
Power Seats
• Remote Start

Optional Equipment
• Navigation with Sony® Audio (58N)

randy

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What Randy said. We added heated seats to our GT500's. Fairly easy to do.