Leadfoot color sun-vs.-overcast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBRA2848

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ruby Red is another color that changes depending on being sunny or overcast. I like mine best when clean in bright sun. Lead foot with black strips is my first choice if I ever bite the bullet on a GT350.

Mark

TMart

Reaction score
Well said!
I didn't like LF when I first saw it. It started to grow on me and I was torn between a handful of colors when I got mine. LF had the best deal I could find and I am very happy with it. Its really grown on me.

Velocity Blue is a good choice too...TBH the Raptor doesn't look bad in any color.

Stilldoggy

Reaction score
Velocity Blue of course but that Leadfoot sure does grow on me. Pics are something else under different light. Great looking truck regardless.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So glad I got mine in LF. I like it in all light conditions but by far my favorite is when I walk up to it in direct sunlight. Such a unique color in the sun.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Avalanche Gray also does this pretty distinctly. It’s nearly white in the sun and nearly Sunny Day Leadfoot on an overcast or stormy day.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The old Gen 1 Terrain color and the Avalanche are some of the best colors for the Raptors IMO.