Leadfoot color sun-vs.-overcast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarthKickA55

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought I would post a couple of pictures of the Leadfoot color both in the sun and in an overcast day just because the visual is so different. Both pictures are taken from the same phone, same spot, but 1 day apart. Keep in mind, this is not a Magnetic color (with flakes), but just the difference a few clouds make.

7/6/2020 - vs. - 7/7/2020 overcast (similar times of day if that matters)

20200706_084212.jpg

20200707_115941.jpg

OP
OP
DarthKickA55

DarthKickA55

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did you get your window vent shades?
Weathertech - I'm a smoker and day #1 (without shades) water rolled into the interior on a semi-hard stop. For the $100 (both front and rear) it was an easy decision. Helps on phone calls with the window slightly open as well.

zwexpress

Reaction score
As an owner of a 2020 LF, I noticed the same thing; it’s amazing the difference between full sun and shade. Love the color! So glad I picked it.

Raptor 12.JPG Raptor 13.JPG

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have noticed that it has three distinct looks depending on light

one of full sun looks like it has brown or tan in it

shade or darker looks like it has Gray

and a third at dusk or complete dark where it has a charcoal or smoked look

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't like LF when I first saw it. It started to grow on me and I was torn between a handful of colors when I got mine. LF had the best deal I could find and I am very happy with it. Its really grown on me.

Velocity Blue is a good choice too...TBH the Raptor doesn't look bad in any color.