GEN 2 Kooks Catted Downpipe and Borla S-Type and SPD video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn u really don't ever stop do you

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Since you have done a lot mods already and I'm just ordering my truck. I would like to get upgrade advice from you if you don't mind. All I want is performance mods. I'm thinking the kooks dp with stock muffler and spd installed will be ok. Do you? And cai, some tune, which is best you think?

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn u really don't ever stop do you

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Since you have done a lot mods already and I'm just ordering my truck. I would like to get upgrade advice from you if you don't mind. All I want is performance mods. I'm thinking the kooks dp with stock muffler and spd installed will be ok. Do you? And cai, some tune, which is best you think?
I think that would be great. 5 star is a good place to get it all including a tune.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in NC and from what I've found is kooks located in statesville nc not far from me and 5 star are in SC which is not far

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Yea 5 star is only a hour from me, hope they will do it all

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score

[/COLOR]Since you have done a lot mods already and I'm just ordering my truck. I would like to get upgrade advice from you if you don't mind. All I want is performance mods. I'm thinking the kooks dp with stock muffler and spd installed will be ok. Do you? And cai, some tune, which is best you think?

Best performance mod you can get is an aftermarket warranty from Flood Ford. Stay stock as you will need the warranty.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, this 3.5 ecoboost was a great choice for a Ranger, but an embarrassment for the f150. Shit reliability, and even worse sound.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you driven one? My friend has a 2017 and lets me drive sometimes and it is amazing. It out performs every v8 I ever had before and I've always been a v8 fan. But other then the v8 sound it wins in every category

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you driven one? My friend has a 2017 and lets me drive sometimes and it is amazing. It out performs every v8 I ever had before and I've always been a v8 fan. But other then the v8 sound it wins in every category
Many doubt he's even driven a 5.4 let alone a 6.2.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many doubt he's even driven a 5.4 let alone a 6.2.

Yes but he adds an incredible amount of entertainment.... it would be kinda boring without him chirping in... followed by the growing list of creative replies.

It's popcorn worthy.