Keypad LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Holic...looks sweet! Are those a cool white LED or a bright white? I can't tell if it's just the picture or what. Care to share how you did this? I see that your local to me, I wonder if you'd be willing to do mine!

RaptorHolic

Reaction score
Thanks!!

Yes I will draw a diagram and Pics. for you guys today. The problem with this puzzle is getting the right LED's.

etalian... IMO. They are Super white, what color would you like yours done ? Let me know so I can get your color and have them ready for you.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks!!

Yes I will draw a diagram and Pics. for you guys today. The problem with this puzzle is getting the right LED's.

etalian... IMO. They are Super white, what color would you like yours done ? Let me know so I can get your color and have them ready for you.

Like a cool white. I'm going to be doing a full interior/exterior LED swap soon so I'd like this to match the cool white LED look of the puddle lights.

Also, are you on the HARO page on facebook? PM me and I'll get you added to the page.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Thanks!!

Thanks! I may be tackling this again looks like!

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. I love the white. A cool white would be great to match my puddle lights like was said. But the white up top looks great too.