Ken Block Ford Raptor of Death!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks really cool. I assume this can't be driven on the street? I ask because having this truck at snoball would be awesome. But it would probably have to be trailered to the trail head.

I'm also interested in what was done for steering upgrades. New pump? New rack? Stronger mounts?

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Ken going for a burger.Instagram

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How do you figure? Looks like a lot of thought went into this build, not really sure how it is a bad idea?

Speaking as the only person on here who has experience with Mat-Tracks. He spent a lot of money on a truck that can't go faster then 25 MPH without the risk of throwing a track which btw putting a track back on in deep snow sucks more then you'll ever know. So actually zero thought went into it.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
He spent a lot of money on a truck that can't go faster then 25 MPH

I HIGHLY doubt he spent a single penny on this entire build. And if he did he need's a new manager

I think I read the truck was caged before this build started, what did the truck look like before?

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Very true but it doesn't change the fact it's a waste of money.

What's it matter, its not his money.
He gets to build another truck that will bring a shit load of publicity for him as well as all the sponsors that donated $ and parts to this project. I'd say it was a huge success regardless of how slow it moves.

Think about it like this, how many people will stand around this thing for hours if he parks it right in front of a Ski lodge in Mammoth or Vail. Now how many millions of people are talking about it online since the last few days.

All those people equal future sales for everyone involved

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking as the only person on here who has experience with Mat-Tracks. He spent a lot of money on a truck that can't go faster then 25 MPH without the risk of throwing a track which btw putting a track back on in deep snow sucks more then you'll ever know. So actually zero thought went into it.

I take it you are not a fan of the track system? I've never actually met anyone who has ever used them, are they not reliable?

bleedfordblue

Banned
Reaction score
We use mattracks on service vehicles here in northern ontario. I work on ice roads and they are reliable but under tension tey do break. And what breaks is the front anti rotation pivot arms. I broke one when i broke thru ice into mud and reversed it really hard.
The tank you are not the only one. There are more than 2500 tracked service vehicles in this province alone working for hydro and natural gas reserves as well as buildin ice roads. So dont under estimate as you being the only one