Just Picked up my new 2011 SCREW Blue Flame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigercrazy718

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats on the truck and the offer for the free cover!
ur a very very lucky man.
and i like your idea dan cc's is the way to go lol

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
NICE truck!

(And thank you BakFlip! A lot of people on this forum have supported your products and I'm impressed with your generous gift to one of the members! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
C

CNAIMO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow are you serious i just sent you a PM..

thank you very much

thanks
Charlie

That's a trick looking Raptor their my friend!

As the producer of the OEM Ford Raptor hard folding tonneau cover, I'd like to make your Holiday season just that much more special. We'd like to offer you a brand new cover for your truck!

I was surfing the threads and came upon your post. Feeling the Holiday spirit, I have decided to share a bit and give you the cover FREE!!!!!!! The new BakFlip F1 is an fantastic addition to the Raptor and is valued at $1,000.00!

PM me and I'll get you taken care of.......and BTW.......Have a WONDERFUL XMAS AND A HAPPY, HEALTHY NEW YEAR!

OP
OP
C

CNAIMO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 500 miles..

No Issues
Love the remote start (Been pretty cold in the northeast
Not as quick as my 2004 Nissan Titan. But feels stronger (hard to explain)
avg about 15mpg

Back seat is huge wife loves it i have 3 kids and one in a baby seat.

Couple of weird things
1. The prod screen has a few options that dont display anything not sure why ? It is off the truck app's section
2. Wish the Tilt steering would tilt upward another inch or so.

Going to be trailering to ME with a 4 Place snowmobile trailer i will send another update after the trip

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be very interested in your opinion after the trailering. Did you get the trailer brake controller as an option? Looking forward to your observations and report. Enjoy!!!

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive towed my small trailer with my quads and Rhino with the SCREW and it towed great. It automatically registered a trailer connected and set the computer for it. Going on a longer trip this weekend and well see how it does. I would have posted pics, but its been none stop rain since i got it