Just ordered the Tesla style radio for my Raptor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m down.

I’m waiting for their 3 button bezel due in June and then I’m a go too.

You did linkswell?

3 button bezel vs? Do you mean the buttons across the top? Don't all Raptors have 4 buttons?

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the 802a and tech which across the top has 3 cut outs for all the buttons. Camera, hill descent... whatever else is up there. There aren’t 2 cut outs.

3 button bezel vs? Do you mean the buttons across the top? Don't all Raptors have 4 buttons?

LeadFootCraig

Reaction score
Looking forward to the review.

Man there are some haters in here. Have you tried using your phone as the WiFi hotspot for it yet? I look forward to hearing more and I hope it turns out good.

OP
OP
C

Carnut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man there are some haters in here. Have you tried using your phone as the WiFi hotspot for it yet? I look forward to hearing more and I hope it turns out good.

Yep.
I have- that’s how you can view YouTube, Netflix etc

max_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deleted

I just realized he has the base truck with no 360 view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any updates?

Any glitches? How responsive is the screen? Any lag? Any lag operating the AC, etc?

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice review OP, thanks for sharing the progress. Like the full screen nav for one thing.

Other than sirius, do you lose any radar cruise / collision warning system functionality? I could care less about sirius, but do want collision warning and other safety features left on that I paid for via 802a.

What about birdseye view while backing up?

Last edited:

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I emailed the company.

Everything still works in that regard.

You lose the hardware button for the camera. There is a software button on the screen.

You lose the ford pass app and remote start via cell phone feature.

You lose Sirius xm via satellite but can stream it via app.

You lose the voice commands.

That’s what I know so far.

Very nice review OP, thanks for sharing the progress. Like the full screen nav for one thing.

Other than sirius, do you lose any radar cruise / collision warning system functionality? I could care less about sirius, but do want collision warning and other safety features left on that I paid for via 802a.

What about birdseye view while backing up?