Just for fun: What kind of MPG are you getting?

What's your MPG

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CookieMonster11b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, I know, we didn't purchase the Raptor for MPG. But I'm wondering what everyone is averaging. I'm getting about 13 mpg with mixed city/highway driving and I don't have a heavy foot. Everything is stock and I've also been contemplating on getting a tonneau cover but the mpg increase is probably negligible.

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've calculated from miles at the pump and it's around 15.9, display reads 16.2. I have a tonnuea cover on it. More country roads than highway.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine varies a little bit depending on the mixture of city and highway. I've had the truck for 7 weeks, and I am at 5500 miles, so yeah, I drive a lot. Worst economy was about 16.5 and the best was 19.3. But I'd say the average is just over 18.

Steebo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unloaded highway driving I could avg around 17.5 and maybe higher if going downhill (I live in the mountains).
Moderately loaded I'm getting closer to 15.5-16 mpg (tire rack, both spares, power tank and jack. No tools except for stock lug bar).
I'm expecting to get more like 12 with a light trailer and tools

infamous_b2

Reaction score
Sport mode seems to be around 13.5 city driving and normal mode around 15 city driving. Highway I've gotten up to 17 but not better than that.