Just a warning for those tuning gen3s.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should be banned for posting this garbage.
lol you should be banned for being negative! last time i checked this was the ford raptor forum not the gsteve forum. just posting to give other members some exciting news and show that gen 3 can be tuned (contrary to previous belief that gen3 ecu could not be cracked due to complex encryption) excited to see what goose and mpt can do with this platform!

Last edited:

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is from 2016, but after reading it, I wouldn't go near Hennessey with a 10' pole.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I actually came across a leaked picture of the new "internal monitor" option. All I can say is, be careful on rough roads! At least it is stainless. No word yet if it is tied into the heated/cooled seats. Ford says the internal monitor will be wirelessly linked by a new technology called Browntooth.

View attachment 315184
Is that the new seat massager.

GitErDunn

2010 6.2L SCAB
Reaction score
So for us newbs to the new Gens ( i still got my Gen 1 ). What exactly do we disable in the trucks settings so they are not tracking our vehicles? Cause i'll totally be tuning it when I get mine when tunes more available.