June 2012 FRF Raptor of the Month Photo Contest __HAULIN'__

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
haha no. I just put a big block of wood in the bed and lowered it down. I couldn't even get the front legs off the ground, I went all the way down to the bump stops.

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Did you just stage this pic or do you really drag that thing? We're gonna have to see a 5th wheel hookup in your bed for proof.

No he can't haul that ! Look at tailgate, first turn would wipe out cab of Raptor and 5th wheel, 1200 lb tongue weight would bend frame, need I go on ?
Nice try Cody, we still love you though

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Me hauling our pit truck and trailer out of a silt bed at the 2010 Baja 1000.

And we have a winner ! Raptor is in "it's enviornment" being used to help out a race/chase truck, pulling out a Dodge ram runner (with bent frame).

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Unfortunately for your case, that is the new rule. The thinking behind the idea was that we wanted you guys to get out there specifically for the contest theme and see how creative everyone can get. New pics are always more enjoyable to look at too!

CRAP!!! So my tugboat vid was technically posted as a video and I can't take a still and submit it?
Raptor Tugging an F250 up the driveway - YouTube

So... Should I post this one with the Thule rack system and a 30' ladder?
599203_10151028926824283_1032168610_n.jpg

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Not a fan of this theme, I consider my Raptor a Mustang with 4 wheel drive. Haulin, to me that mean Haulin some good lookin girls in the bed. Get to it ! Who's that guy with the blue Raptor with all the girls ? Was it svt cali ?

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like this one. The raptor is a truck this will show who still uses as a truck besides off roading.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2