Jumping 4H or 2H?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
You need to try both and judge but as you said I am not into huge air when it comes to these trucks, running whoops and going fast on trails is what I love to doing with the Gen 2. I got to learn that the Gen 2 was not meant for jumping the hard way after destroying 2 skid plates and 1 steering box.

if someone else wants to foot the repair bill, I'm all for it. :cool:

If I decide to do something stupid anytime soon, I'll end up missing at least a few trips that I already have planned for next year, so I'm gonna need a similarly equipped loaner while my truck is being fixed too. :)

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if someone else wants to foot the repair bill, I'm all for it. :cool:

If I decide to do something stupid anytime soon, I'll end up missing at least a few trips that I already have planned for next year, so I'm gonna need a similarly equipped loaner while my truck is being fixed too. :)

Who wouldn't love his bill repair's getting care off !!! :party36:

But my advise to you is get a Canam X3 if your the guy that likes going fast, jump your truck and rip through whoops.

The X3 is a bad-ass machine that gives all of that plus reliability which you really want in those machines.

But please note: The X3 do break after some really bad abuse, last week I managed to break my front diff and axle but comparing it to a truck or a prerunner you have a way better machine all over.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've run in 4H for every single out of my outings, haven't broken anything. You shouldn't be hitting the pedals during landing regardless of being in 2H and 4H - if you aren't maintaining wheelspeed upon recontact, you are going to break something whether you are in 4H or not. This truck was made to run in 4H at speeds, and your wheels will be off the ground as often as not if you are running as intended.

received_497709184152970.jpeg

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Who wouldn't love his bill repair's getting care off !!! :party36:

But my advise to you is get a Canam X3 if your the guy that likes going fast, jump your truck and rip through whoops.

The X3 is a bad-ass machine that gives all of that plus reliability which you really want in those machines.

But please note: The X3 do break after some really bad abuse, last week I managed to break my front diff and axle but comparing it to a truck or a prerunner you have a way better machine all over.

I really want a knine mini trophy truck polaris rig, but my next project is going to be a centermount/3link/LS/40s prerunner with vintage glass.