jl audio stealthbox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone have a stealthbox and jl amp combo. How does it sound. I cant decide between the jl or the mtx underseat boxes. Gonna ditch the factory sub and amp combo so I can use its low level signal cause I want better sound quality than tapping into the door speakers.

OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I take out the factory sub and amp is there room behind the seat for a custom box, I would like to do a box behind the seat, but I dont know how much room is back there.

OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want my eyes to peal from the bass, just dont know how to do it with the limited space in the screw.

OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 700 watt probox enclosure sub combo looks sweet where the heck can I get one. It doesnt look like you can get them from the website.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
I don't know how good their subs sound, but their enclosures are top notch. I had one in my 04 Supercrew several years ago. It had one JL 10w3. It sounded way better than factory and was enough bass for me in a truck, but I don't think you'll be getting "eye peal" from anything unless you removed your back seat and filled it with subs and amps.

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I owned a car audio store and have drastically reduced my systems but i have always been a fan of probox and JL stealth enclosures.
I think that if you want enough bass to **** ppl off at red lights then you would have to get some high excursion subs and a larger box with a lot more power. I would recommend looking at Kicker products (L7) and CvX
Maybe do 2 12" subs with a 1500.1 amp.
Talk to your local car audio shop and have them fab up a box for your needs. Support your local guys!

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
I owned a car audio store and have drastically reduced my systems but i have always been a fan of probox and JL stealth enclosures.
I think that if you want enough bass to **** ppl off at red lights then you would have to get some high excursion subs and a larger box with a lot more power. I would recommend looking at Kicker products (L7) and CvX
Maybe do 2 12" subs with a 1500.1 amp.
Talk to your local car audio shop and have them fab up a box for your needs. Support your local guys!

No way you're going to fit 2 12" subs in the back of a Raptor without losing your backseat.