ive yet to see a scab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

87MJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a scab on 8/1. I have a VIN now and according to Blood, it will be built on 10/8. I think it all depends on the dealer and has nothing to do with the type of cab config it is. But the numbers indicate the screw is much more desirable therefore easier to sell.

Last edited:

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i did not want to read that :banghead:

I'm sorry, I typed that wrong. SuperCabs WILL fit in a standard garage. SuperCrews will NOT. My SuperCab fits with less than 12 inches to spare, and SuperCrews are a foot longer.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Scabs look better. Scab for me.

Ditto!

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I typed that wrong. SuperCabs WILL fit in a standard garage. SuperCrews will NOT. My SuperCab fits with less than 12 inches to spare, and SuperCrews are a foot longer.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Ditto!

Double ditto. Are you guys sure there are more screws than scabs?

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only scabs ive ever seen on lots are just 3 and they were all used raptors.
ya they seem to pump out alot more screws, i think i read somewhere like over 70% of the demand atm are for screws

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Ditto!

my scab wont fit in my standard garage, it to wide lol, it fits wit 2 people outside telling me how to get it in, the side steps literally are half inch space leftover on each side

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
only scabs ive ever seen on lots are just 3 and they were all used raptors.
ya they seem to pump out alot more screws, i think i read somewhere like over 70% of the demand atm are for screws

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

my scab wont fit in my standard garage, it to wide lol, it fits wit 2 people outside telling me how to get it in, the side steps literally are half inch space leftover on each side

Whatever..... Drive faster, you'll get in there!

DieselD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
being able to get it int he garage was one reason I wanted a scab instead.

out here I see mostly screws. Its rare I see a scab running around

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Super Crew fits with 6 feet to spare yet I was unaware my garage was longer than average.