It's a privilege to post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where's that dam truck? They still havin their way with it? BTW, mine had the tranny pump issue as well, and I'm glad they caught it when they did. Apparently there were some third party pump housing issues that made em leak. If you still don't have your truck, I hope your on the phone with the Gen Mgr. or regional Ford rep axing them WTF??? Maybe Crystal or one of the Ford reps on here can shed some light on things and get the wheels turning faster... your situation isn't making either FORD or your Dealer look all that spiffy....but hey, only (2) people ever see FRF a day....right?

Or, just send this over to them with my compliments....

Attachments

• resize.php.jpg
    resize.php.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 31

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ugh. It's a lemon. Back in the shop...

Hmm, this sounds like something I need to look into, DILLIGAF. Send me a PM with what's been going on and be sure to include your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, mileage, and servicing dealership. I'll check out ways to help.

Crystal

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the truck. Hope everything works out for you on the service front, that can be annoying. Good luck.

OP
OP
DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
A little late but congratulations anyway... Enjoy the ride...

Oh you missed all the drama. Bought that one, it was a Sandy truck, took it back, bought another one but can't get it for three weeks bc the first purchase royally ****** me so bad they have the title to my trade still. BLA BLA BLA.....still wrapped up in paperwork. Some day I really will be in a raptor that I am already paying for!!! Lol but thank you!!!
.....to be continued,,,,
vehu9use.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear your going thru this crap. Welcome anyway. I'm sure some of us would offer to give you a ride every now and then until your back in the drivers seat

Fred Maconi
AKA RaptuRR / not that Fred

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:emotions36::biggrin:Dilligaf,
Now is the time to ride the beaches on Eastern LI. A couple of more weeks and it will be verbotten until after Labor day.
Want to sling sand?
Eddie

OP
OP
DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I am going to try to make it to havoc. Have you gone? It's two and a half hours from me. The jeep guys I work with go often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk