Is Shell V Nitro power a scam?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am somewhat curious now, do they try to make fun of truck guys on Prius forums the way we make fun of them here?
Never crossed my mind to go check one of those forums. Do they even have one or did they all graduate to some Tesla stuff??

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am somewhat curious now, do they try to make fun of truck guys on Prius forums the way we make fun of them here?
Our views and values are diametrically opposed to theirs. I am sure that our questions and conversations are just as silly to them as theirs are to us.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Checking out a prius forum? I mean, that’s like checking out a *** **** site isn’t it? If you think it’s bad here, bike forums treat priussies way worse, because they are well and truly represented as some of the most selfish, a$$h0le behaving drivers on the planet. Sure, other marques and vehicle types are in there too but yeah there’s very little more aggravating than a line of priussies staggered 8 or 10 deep taking up all lanes of traffic, hyper-mining at precisely 54mph, traffic stacked up behind them. Never mind the 65 or 70mph limit.

Never crossed my mind to go check one of those forums. Do they even have one or did they all graduate to some Tesla stuff??
A sign of healthy mind ;-)
Our views and values are diametrically opposed to theirs. I am sure that our questions and conversations are just as silly to them as theirs are to us.
The grease man would do the occasional skit; the difference between sail boaters and power boaters. There are many parallels.

Crosby

Reaction score
I mean do people really care about a mile or two MPG (or any for that matter) in a Raptor pick-up? I could see geeking out on the Prius forum, but this thread is humorous.

I'm just commenting.

For the record I always use premium fuel and have never looked at my MPG.

...carry on.
Exactly

Crosby

Reaction score
I mean do people really care about a mile or two MPG (or any for that matter) in a Raptor pick-up? I could see geeking out on the Prius forum, but this thread is humorous.

I'm just commenting.

For the record I always use premium fuel and have never looked at my MPG.

...carry on.
Exactly