IRONMAN'S Better Half

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Well hello, Kathy! Long time, no see! I was just looking at the dates for Woodward and thinking I should try to corrupt the Ironfam into hanging out there.

Ah, dammit. I just realized this means I'll never get Ironman's position. It defaults to her.

...and everyone just let this one slide??? Damn, I must have been around Shooter too long.

OP
OP
IRONWOMAN

IRONWOMAN

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Welcome Ironwoman! It's funny that Nicole was calling you that over the weekend. Your kids were ironboy and irongirl. And the whole lot was ironfamily, lol.

Your kids are great. I'm glad you brought them.

Welcome, and check out RW's gift buying guide thread. You ironhusband should make it a sticky (hint, hint). :D

See you on the next one!

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
RPG and WSI present The South Dakota Buffalo Run - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

That is funny Joe! Thanks..I'll have to checkout that site for sure..always need good idea's for him..LOL
Can't wait for the next run..you all put on a fabulous run..so amazing!!

Welcome nice meeting you.

Thanks...nice meeting you and your family as well!!

Welcome it was great meeting at the buffalo run

Thanks Josh..great meeting you too..I appreciated you telling us so much about the area; very interesting; and making reservations for us that night for dinner!!

Hey, Kat!

Hi, Adam!! :)

Welcome aboard !!!! It was nice meeting you and your wonderful kids.

Sheeesh 5.4... :sleepy10:

LOL...thanks...very nice meeting you and Molly too!!

Welcome ! ! ! Nice meeting you and the family ! ! It sure was a great time this last weekend.

Thank you...it was great meeting you and the family too!! Your daughters were so sweet. And my kids loved those marshmallow guns you made...very thoughtful!!

It was great meeting you Kathy. What an amazing weekend. Hope to see you at other runs.

Thanks...great meeting you too Molly. Yes, I totally agree...loved those breath taking views!!

Well hello, Kathy! Long time, no see! I was just looking at the dates for Woodward and thinking I should try to corrupt the Ironfam into hanging out there.

...and everyone just let this one slide??? Damn, I must have been around Shooter too long.

Hi, Miranda!! Ahh, that cruise is exciting and wouldn't that be cool with the two Raptors!!! :)

Welcome Kathy. great to meet U And the rest of IronFam at SDBR

Thank you...very nice meeting you and Ashley too!!