Interesting Scab Electrical Permissive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Something interesting happened this morning and I would like to know if my Raptor operated properly.

The following happened (though the ajar door occurred without my being aware)
Preparing to depart for work this morning, I opened the driver doors on my Scab, placing my lunch in the rear floor. Closing the rear door it didn't close completely. (I try to not slam my doors)

I got into the drivers side and started the truck. On this occasion the dash panel did not alert me that the rear door was ajar (it has done so previously).
The truck started as usual.

The windows were frosted. As I was about to turn left onto a divided highway I tried openning the passenger windows so that I could see the traffic coming from my left. Only the rear window lowered.

As I was driving along I tried all the windows, with only the rear windows operating. The front windows would not function.

When I got to work I reached over and operated the front passenger window from its button. It worked properly.

I got out of the truck and noticed that the drivers rear door was not completely closed. I closed it good and then the front windows operated normally.​
Is it normal to have a permissive for operating only the rear windows from the driver's door panel controls when the rear driver's door is ajar?

Last edited:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmm... I've never had that issue with my old Scab when I had it. I don't ever remember it not telling me that the rear door was ajar. I'd definitely go try it out for you, but I have a Screw now...