Intercooler condensation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ecoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed intercooler last night and thought I would post a picture of condensation inside at time of removal. 4k miles on truck, 85-110 degrees weather, 10-20% humidity.

Attachments

• Intercooler1.jpg
    Intercooler1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picture not working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Easy enough to do straight from your phone by using the advanced button. No need for 3rd party host

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soooo.. No pic = no condensation? Is that the point you are trying to make?

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Sasquatch just got a raging hard on, microwaved some popcorn, and grabbed his wackoff kit consisting of Lubriderm, napkins, and a 1:36 scale gen 2 hot wheels car

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Soooo.. No pic = no condensation? Is that the point you are trying to make?

Lol

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed intercooler last night and thought I would post a picture of condensation inside at time of removal. 4k miles on truck, 85-110 degrees weather, 10-20% humidity.

Intercooler1_zpscmtxohec.jpg

You aren't just baiting Sasquatch are you? Not sure why, but he actually makes me laugh. I don't know enough to say if his posts are right or wrong, but I am very impressed that he replied to this particular post without mentioning the words "weep hole". I'm sure it is coming, but he exercised excellent self-restraint.