Installed 37's on Gen3 35 Raptor - no issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I totally get wanting to mod your ride, be it with 37s or whatever. But recently I finally saw a 37 on a dealer lot right next to a 35. The difference in look was, well, miniscule. Really had to stare at both to tell the difference.
I like how 37's fill out the wheel well. But the 37 ko2 in c load is SO skinny it looks funny to me from the front. The 35" looks so much better where looking at it head on.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
since I tried asking people in the forum but I don’t think anybody has.
Good luck! But did you think about just using a more fuller sized 37? The Ko2 on the 37 package are super skinny and short for a 37" tire. 37" Nitto or Toyos look MUCH bigger and they are wide too. And your ok having no spare? You cant use the 37 spare with a 38 tire.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 38 Nitto ridge grappler 38x12.5x17r fit the truck have a a small or rub on the front when turning but over a while the rub will go away lmao. love the tires.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 38 Nitto ridge grappler 38x12.5x17r fit the truck have a a small or rub on the front when turning but over a while the rub will go away lmao. love the tires.

I bet it looks nice! Post some pics! Im shocked to see the 38x12.5 R7 RG are only 81lbs. I assumed they would be in the 90's.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet it looks nice! Post some pics! Im shocked to see the 38x12.5 R7 RG are only 81lbs. I assumed they would be in the 90's.
Yeah I’ll get some pictures posted later when I get the chance! I think the Eibach springs helped make the tires fit. Did the 2.2 front and 1.5 in the back a couple of months ago.

JBTAC

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just went through the 39 pages here and it was a lot to read through. I have a 35 package '23 being delivered to me this weekend and it has everything that I wanted BUT the 37's. I actually really like the factory wheels that come with the 37 package and I see a few people with sets for sale local to me....

From what I saw in this thread, it seemed like most people putting 37's on their 35 trucks are going with aftermarket wheels. Would there be any trimming necessary or any other modifications required to literally slap on the 37pp wheels+tires from someone's takeoff sale?

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just went through the 39 pages here and it was a lot to read through. I have a 35 package '23 being delivered to me this weekend and it has everything that I wanted BUT the 37's. I actually really like the factory wheels that come with the 37 package and I see a few people with sets for sale local to me....

From what I saw in this thread, it seemed like most people putting 37's on their 35 trucks are going with aftermarket wheels. Would there be any trimming necessary or any other modifications required to literally slap on the 37pp wheels+tires from someone's takeoff sale?
No they will fit with no mods.

BCRAZY

Reaction score
Hoping to get a quick answer to my question: I have a '21 GEN3 37 Package all stock, no lift or level kit. Is anyone running BFG All Terrain T/A K02 37x13.5x17 on the stock bead lock wheel rather than the 37x12.5x17 that came stock from the factory? Is there any rubbing going to 13.5 vs 12.5 in the front?

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_2114.jpeg
    IMG_2114.jpeg
    264.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited: