Installed 37's on Gen3 35 Raptor - no issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ckhris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would installing the Ford 37 Perf front and rear springs and shocks on the 35 suspension… would that work to keep it semi stock vs the after market springs when adding 37s?

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would installing the Ford 37 Perf front and rear springs and shocks on the 35 suspension… would that work to keep it semi stock vs the after market springs when adding 37s?
Probably very expensive and dont know it if would be a direct swap.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me ask this... Could I get 37" Toyo or Nitto on all 4 corners and use a KO2 37 as the spare? Would the size difference between true 37's and one KO2 37 spare grenade my transmission if I had to use it to get out of a flat?

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^Looks good. Is that a method 703? Are the blue or black? All you need now are some husky fender liners to clean up the white showing in the rear fender well.

failed_1

Reaction score
Would a true 37, specifically Ridge Grapplers, rub if I stuck with a +12 or so wheel with no lift? Would the stock 37PP wheels rub with a true 37 tire and no lift?

winning

Reaction score
^^^Looks good. Is that a method 703? Are the blue or black? All you need now are some husky fender liners to clean up the white showing in the rear fender well.
Yep a 703 in the new Bahia blue color (matched my blue Recaros)- and yes, fender liners are on order, also adding Camburg uppers arms to hide the ugly ford ones while adding to uniball beef

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep a 703 in the new Bahia blue color (matched my blue Recaros)- and yes, fender liners are on order, also adding Camburg uppers arms to hide the ugly ford ones while adding to uniball beef

Nice! Ah, I need to do that too! I leveled mine and now mine really show. Thanks for the suggestion! lol.