Install day at TMX!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KaneK

Reaction score
Oh I've gotcha! I've worked down in there a little but not much. That's awesome I've never heard but your website looks awesome!

Sullivan21

Thanks, its just something I do as a hobby! lol But been more like a full time job since November for some reason... lol

I'm in Midland pretty often, shoot in 3 gun out there every month. Just had a match Saturday.

But I got those exact wheels and tires, but in 35", 2 weeks ago! Wanted to go 37" but my truck barely fits in the garage as is!

Where do you take your truck off roading?

OP
OP
Sullivan21

Sullivan21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, its just something I do as a hobby! lol But been more like a full time job since November for some reason... lol

I'm in Midland pretty often, shoot in 3 gun out there every month. Just had a match Saturday.

But I got those exact wheels and tires, but in 35", 2 weeks ago! Wanted to go 37" but my truck barely fits in the garage as is!

Where do you take your truck off roading?

They are awesome! We work for berry oil company in Gardendale and they have a few good lease roads to tear up but other than that I've been looking for places. Idk of many places open to the public

Sullivan21

KaneK

Reaction score
Tell me about it! I have access to a ranch just south of us we do our long range shooting on... Managed to get myself stuck out there last time, so I got those new wheels and tires.

IMG_2541_zps2be48ce3.jpg

OP
OP
Sullivan21

Sullivan21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell me about it! I have access to a ranch just south of us we do our long range shooting on... Managed to get myself stuck out there last time, so I got those new wheels and tires.

IMG_2541_zps2be48ce3.jpg

Shit that's awesome! Sounds like a great reason to buy new wheels and tires haha

Sullivan21

sully0321

Reaction score
Looks awesome. Getting boatecs on mine in a few weeks... A word of caution though from one who did it themselves... 37s will eat the stock bumper if you fully compress in a slight turn. You are on top perch so it would be unlikely. Im on mid and it did. I put the ADD Venom on and no issues since.