Inner fender mods for 37" tire clearance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Stingray23

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Then how have you not found your answer, I scroll through a couple pages in the wheel and tire sub forum and see it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have searched about tire size and wheels and having to go mid perch and all that. I was asking specifically about the pinch welds and fender trimming. I have never seen what that looks like and was curious. I dont have anyone around me that has a raptor that might have those mods to show me. I'm totally new to pickups, off roading and anything to do with modding them. If you dont ask questions, you dont get answers. And if you dont like seeing the same threads or questions being asked, dont click on the thread. Its that simple.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, you want to fit 37s look up fitting 37s. You don't ask question you don't get answers? You don't want to get treated like a newb, don't act like a newb. You have to know that question has been asked a couple thousand times. Not going out of my way to be a ****, but I could throw a stone in any direction and hit a thread about 37s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Stingray23 - if you hammer the pics welds and put your fender liners back in, you won't see it. I had the same apprehensions until I just did it. The flare trimming is the next step. This is trimming the very inside of the flare. Won't really see that either if you take your time. Honestly, by the time I decided to do this step, I just put aftermarket fenders on. But you can do that and be fine. Only you will know you did it. Little more piece of mind? Get some of those Geiser Bro's springs and you're golden.

Good luck with your project and let us know if you need help finding something that you looked for and couldn't find.

OP
OP
Stingray23

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Stingray23 - if you hammer the pics welds and put your fender liners back in, you won't see it. I had the same apprehensions until I just did it. The flare trimming is the next step. This is trimming the very inside of the flare. Won't really see that either if you take your time. Honestly, by the time I decided to do this step, I just put aftermarket fenders on. But you can do that and be fine. Only you will know you did it. Little more piece of mind? Get some of those Geiser Bro's springs and you're golden.

Good luck with your project and let us know if you need help finding something that you looked for and couldn't find.

Thanks Jon. Appreciate it.