Indiana Dealer with 37" Gen 3 In Stock (Leadfoot), Selling at MSRP ($83k)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it really was $100k, that is disappointing. The salesman who called my phone told me they were only asking sticker price. I asked him the price, and he told me $82,890 (or whatever the exact amount was). So he was either blatantly incorrect or that changed within 10 minutes of him calling me.

Manager must have put a new sticker on it.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it really was $100k, that is disappointing. The salesman who called my phone told me they were only asking sticker price. I asked him the price, and he told me $82,890 (or whatever the exact amount was). So he was either blatantly incorrect or that changed within 10 minutes of him calling me.
Attention to details…you must have glanced over the baby window sticker next to the main sticker on passenger window. There in lies the ADM!

OP
OP
DINOZR

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Attention to details…you must have glanced over the baby window sticker next to the main sticker on passenger window. There in lies the ADM!
Gotcha. I should have seen that in the link. But I just grabbed the link for everyone else's benefit after the call. On the phone this is what was said verbatim:

Me: "So whatcha asking for it?"
Salesman: "Eighty two, eight ninety."
Me: "You're selling it at MSRP?"
Salesman: "That's right."

Sounds like a case (shocker) of the salesman being less than fully informed.

bacol

Reaction score
Got a call from Hubler Ford in Indiana today. I'm not interested, but seems like 37" trucks at MSRP are kinda rare, so here ya go:

I just bought a 2020 SCREW from them last weekend. Drove all the way from NY to pick it up. They're an incredible dealer

Just_in_time

Reaction score
Yes we sell at MSRP - so take that and add $17,000 for your out the door price.

They never lied - just didn’t tell you the whole story!

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Cal them up and tell them you want it and you won't budge from 110,000.00

LOL!

Haaris

Reaction score
It's still available but yeah they are asking 100K...they said someone offered 93K and they would not budget. I'm tempted to at least go out there and see what happens.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's still available but yeah they are asking 100K...they said someone offered 93K and they would not budget. I'm tempted to at least go out there and see what happens.
You’ll end up buying it! Why…because the temptation is already there. LOL