GEN 2 IDJMTOY 10" LED Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wrek

Reaction score
So what do you think of the quality? What is the light output? It doesn't provide much information on the amazon webpage on these lights.

OP
OP
M

MKomertz

Reaction score
It's phenomenal. You can change the angle pretty easy but their 100w light and light things real nice. Definitely a huge difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wrek

Reaction score
It's phenomenal. You can change the angle pretty easy but their 100w light and light things real nice. Definitely a huge difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I installed over the weekend. Were you able to angle yours to the front? Mine are at 45 degrees to the side. I have tried and tried but the way the brackets work, hard to get it anywhere near the front.

motorsports_3

Reaction score
Looks nice, different than the 3 led lights, though I think I still like the 3 lights more as they seem more versatile.

OP
OP
M

MKomertz

Reaction score
Grayden installed for me so he could tell you more on how to do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grayden

Reaction score
I installed over the weekend. Were you able to angle yours to the front? Mine are at 45 degrees to the side. I have tried and tried but the way the brackets work, hard to get it anywhere near the front.

If I recall correctly the lights were fully adjustable horizontally and vertically. do you have any pics of the install so I can see how they are mounted.

wrek

Reaction score
If I recall correctly the lights were fully adjustable horizontally and vertically. do you have any pics of the install so I can see how they are mounted.

Pics attached.

Attachments

• 20170821_123614.jpg
    20170821_123614.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 20170821_123621.jpg
    20170821_123621.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 40

Grayden

Reaction score
Pics attached.

I would say that it looks like MKOMERTZ and I decided to mount the lights higher on his. The upper hole on the bumper that has the small 45* support bracket is the hole we used. You can see how low yours are if you compare it to his pictures. Let me know if that helps. Also make sure you loosen the nuts enough, I think the mounting area is knurled to help lock them in place while tightened .

wrek

Reaction score
I would say that it looks like MKOMERTZ and I decided to mount the lights higher on his. The upper hole on the bumper that has the small 45* support bracket is the hole we used. You can see how low yours are if you compare it to his pictures. Let me know if that helps. Also make sure you loosen the nuts enough, I think the mounting area is knurled to help lock them in place while tightened .

I thought about doing that. that was going to be my next thing to try. I was following the instructions and ended up with what I have.

Grayden

Reaction score
I thought about doing that. that was going to be my next thing to try. I was following the instructions and ended up with what I have.

HAHA, F the instructions man, LOL good luck that should give you more adjustment.