ICON Texas Raptor Run 2013 OFFICAL Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommy1005

Reaction score
I just have an Ecoboost F150 with coilovers and other goodies.....would I be allowed to attend or is it Raptor only? Sounds like it would be a good time.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just have an Ecoboost F150 with coilovers and other goodies.....would I be allowed to attend or is it Raptor only? Sounds like it would be a good time.

I'm pretty its Raptors only on the track... Trey would be the one to make the call. I would imagine you could sure show up and hangout. Maybe even talk you into getting a raptor or at least going for a ride with someone.

Tommy1005

Reaction score
fox 2.5 reservoirs on the front.....still deciding what to do with rear suspension, but leaning towards Raptor shocks and RPG Stage 3, then intake and tune for a little extra power, and Nitto Trail Grapplers on the stock 20's for now. Not sure if I'll have the rear done by then or not, but will atleast have the Raptor shocks on the back. At some point RPG arms on the front as well.

Truck is a 2013, so probably not going to switch to a Raptor any time soon. Tried to talk my wife into a black one, but she didn't like the extra 7 grand up front, so instead I've spent that difference on upgrades to the Platinum she let me buy.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
fox 2.5 reservoirs on the front.....still deciding what to do with rear suspension, but leaning towards Raptor shocks and RPG Stage 3, then intake and tune for a little extra power, and Nitto Trail Grapplers on the stock 20's for now. Not sure if I'll have the rear done by then or not, but will atleast have the Raptor shocks on the back. At some point RPG arms on the front as well.

Truck is a 2013, so probably not going to switch to a Raptor any time soon. Tried to talk my wife into a black one, but she didn't like the extra 7 grand up front, so instead I've spent that difference on upgrades to the Platinum she let me buy.

Sounds pretty nice..like others said the decision is up to trey