ICON Texas Raptor Run 2013 OFFICAL Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Exactly well said rich haha I'm definitely not afraid to nerf the shit outa someone but that's not allowed :fca5278d: so please pull over it'll save you some hassle haha

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I also want to add that every other driver I encountered on the course was extremely professional and courteous.

Especially Alan. He looked like a scared turtle when I overtook him.

Scared-turtle.gif

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great investigative work, John! I knew someone had to know who this guy was. Makes sense now that he's on the Z, the poser forum.

I want to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and say maybe he never saw me... for 10 miles... with me 20 feet directly behind him... with a 40" Rigid glowing like the sun in his rearview window...:hmmm2:

OK, maybe not.

The point I hope everyone attending this year's TRR takes away from this is:

There is no shame in pulling over and letting someone pass you on the course! Some guys want to push their trucks harder and faster than others. Don't ruin someone else's day because you're too proud to admit he may be faster than you.

it's NOT a race ^ that is what the TRR is for running the trucks. Guys need to leave the road rage on the freeway where it belongs, get the hell out of the way. one good reason to have a radio to give um a holler. beep beep or get a train horn HONK HONK + if you just get over your not racing so should be no shame in letting some crazy ass pass that want's to beat on his truck. keep it fun

Last edited:

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe he felt it was his job to enforce the recommended course speed limit?

We have some "self-appointed" speed limit enforcers down here that feel it's their job to control the flow of traffic by driving side-by-side just at the posted limit. :scum:

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe he felt it was his job to enforce the recommended course speed limit?

We have some "self-appointed" speed limit enforcers down here that feel it's their job to control the flow of traffic by driving side-by-side just at the posted limit. :scum:

I squeeze these roadrage-inducing ******* together and really give em something to twitter about when they start swerving as I pass on the shoulder haha.