ICON Texas Raptor Run 2013 OFFICAL Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if a radio would fit there. now I know could you put it on the pic's of your radio location thread I'll look for it sould be a sticky it's 10 pages long and still on topic somehow.

Took some hacking and chopping of both plastic and metal, but got it done. I'l l be sure to post there too.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe start with some pants cause you're clearly not wearing them in that house if you gotta ask.

If he's not wearing any pants in his household, I'd love to be wearing whatever the hell he's wearing to have all the damn toys he has based on his signature!!!

2008 Shelby GT500 (full race car)
2008 Shelby Terlingua V6 S/C 464rwhp
2011 Raptor PreRunner - Outlaw Raptor Long Travel, Caged and Street Legal
2012 Raptor SCrew Blue - Kings, Outlaw Raptor Bump Stop Kit

:leghump:

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If he's not wearing any pants in his household, I'd love to be wearing whatever the hell he's wearing to have all the damn toys he has based on his signature!!!

2008 Shelby GT500 (full race car)
2008 Shelby Terlingua V6 S/C 464rwhp
2011 Raptor PreRunner - Outlaw Raptor Long Travel, Caged and Street Legal
2012 Raptor SCrew Blue - Kings, Outlaw Raptor Bump Stop Kit

:leghump:

Not to mention his wifes aston "grocery getter" lol I think Rick has a garage we all dream of

tikicult

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well crap. Turns out I can't take tomorrow off. Maybe I can get away with only going in for half a day...