ICON Texas Raptor Run 2013 OFFICAL Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
That's ******. Good thing they decided to roll out to TRR. I'm sure you're all over it by now and have them bringing you a new one.

Yeah. I just called them and left a message. I wonder if they've already left for TX?

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
In the motorbike about 3 hours into the drive. 3 drivers and rotating shifts should get us there mid after ion tomorrow...can't wait to see the local aren't at the Walmart!!

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the motorbike about 3 hours into the drive. 3 drivers and rotating shifts should get us there mid after ion tomorrow...can't wait to see the local aren't at the Walmart!!

Shit, Stoner broke into my Coors Light and special brownies! Didn't you see there was one tupperware box clearly marked "Charlie Only"!?!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Shit, Stoner broke into my Coors Light and special brownies! Didn't you see there was one tupperware box clearly marked "Charlie Only"!?!

I'm a Stoner...you can't put that crap in here and expect it to go untouched!! :badidea:Let's just call that the "transportation tax" :signs6:

Hopefully Corey will leave you some crumbs...

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unbelievably after loading out (with same gear if not more than snoball) completely i measured the truck, and guess what?

Only lost..........

Drum roll please.........

1/2"

At snoball I was on the bumpstops!

Time to jump it and see what happens! Ready to hit pit row jumps at full throttle!

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Got my lights and mounts from Outlaw today. First opened the the mounts and installed those. Then I opened the first light and installed it. Go to open the the 2nd box and see my 2nd VisionX lens is completely shattered.

What......The......****!!!!!??????

Seriously, I'm ready to ******* kill someone right now.

I need to just go to bed

We will just call you popeye!

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I can send my spare helmet with the Houston or Austin guys if you need one. I'll check the size in a little bit. Just let me know.

I haven't left home yet so I went to the garage and threw it in the truck. Thanks for the offer though.