I think I'll sell my 2010 6.2 Blue Flame Scab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck became worth 41K when you drove it off the lot and that would be from a reasonable person and selling it yourself. Good luck on trading it in you will probably be offered around 35K. If you trade in vehicles all the time you are bound to lose a lot of money. Keep the truck and add mods. Just keeping it real not being a ****.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seen this truck last year at St. Joe park where he was thrashing around in the sand and going through the woods scratching it up. Did them scratches rub out? :)

Just kidding, it is a real nice truck and a nice color. I hope you get what you want for it. What is next on the buying agenda?

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't know where you are located, but the market here in St. Louis isn't that soft. Do some people buy at invoice? Absolutely, but the majority of people don't. A quick check of Ebay's completed listings show someone just bought a SCREW for $55,000. I guess in the end, my best bet may be to trade it in on what ever car I choose to replace her with.

$39-40K is real money on your Raptor. just sayin...............
randy

I just took in a 2010 SC Raptor Tux Black with Nav, Moon Roof, Lux Pkg, Rear camera $37,000.00 SOLD will buy it. 29K miles, K/N CAI, drop-in bed liner, tinted front windows. Customer bought a Silver 2011 SC 6.2L with Hood Graphics
http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1ftex1ev6afa32333

569-2010-5-4l-black-used-raptor-%2436k-020.jpg

568-2010-5-4l-black-used-raptor-%2436k-017.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
MORaptorMan

MORaptorMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck became worth 41K when you drove it off the lot and that would be from a reasonable person and selling it yourself. Good luck on trading it in you will probably be offered around 35K. If you trade in vehicles all the time you are bound to lose a lot of money. Keep the truck and add mods. Just keeping it real not being a ****.

Totally understand. Thanks for keepin' it real. :)

I seen this truck last year at St. Joe park where he was thrashing around in the sand and going through the woods scratching it up. Did them scratches rub out? :)

Just kidding, it is a real nice truck and a nice color. I hope you get what you want for it. What is next on the buying agenda?

If there were a scratch anywhere on my truck, I'd repaint it. :) I'm kinda freaky about that.

Probably get a 5.0 Mustang. I kinda miss my Roush 427R, but don't want to spend Roush $$$$.

$39-40K is real money on your Raptor. just sayin...............
randy

I just took in a 2010 SC Raptor Tux Black with Nav, Moon Roof, Lux Pkg, Rear camera $37,000.00 will buy it. 29K miles, K/N CAI, drop-in bed liner, tinted front windows. Customer bought a Silver 2011 SC 6.2L with Hood Graphics
http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1ftex1ev6afa32333

569-2010-5-4l-black-used-raptor-%2436k-020.jpg

568-2010-5-4l-black-used-raptor-%2436k-017.jpg

Seriously? You're gonna hijack my thread to sell your truck?

Just Kidding, thanks for your professional opinion. So, what would you give me on trade if I buy a Mustang from you?

OP
OP
MORaptorMan

MORaptorMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added a price to my first post. I hate when people advertise without a price so...

$45,000 O.B.O. I'd consider all trades too. I am particularly looking for a 2009 or later Harley Davidson Ultra Classic Electra-Glide.

OP
OP
MORaptorMan

MORaptorMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck buddy......NADA says the clean retail is $45,750.

Thanks, not sure how accurate those books are, but I think I've priced it fairly. It's a beautiful truck in excellent condition as you know since you've seen it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.